Nursing Unit Clerk Instructors
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Nursing Unit Clerk Instructors. The NUC Instructor will provide instruction in the full range of courses and support to Nursing Unit Students in the Nursing Unit Clerk program, under the direction of the School Senior Educational Administrator.
Applicants for this position require:
- A Nursing Unit Clerk Certificate and/or to be registered as a Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of 3 years of recent work experience in the medical field, preferably as a Nursing Unit Clerk or Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse
- Exhibit a good working knowledge of procedures and the overall responsibilities of a unit clerk.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate excellent communication and team skills along with strong computer skills, including experience
- Preference will be given to applicants with teaching and curriculum development experience in a Nursing Unit Clerk Program and to those applicants who have completed the Instructor’s Diploma program. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.