Join our Nursing Unit Clerk (NUC) program and Receive $1000 discount on Tuition Fee. Nursing Unit Clerk Class will start on September 29th, 2014. We guarantee the lowest tuition fee among private accredited college.
Download Nursing Unit Clerk brochure
Canadian Health Care Academy offers this dynamic 30-week program for those highly organized individuals who wish to enter the medical administration field. A part time schedule with full time studies allows students to continue working during studies. As well, on-site observation days and a 5-week practicum at the end of the program ensure that the students gather the ever important “on the job” knowledge prior to going out into the work force.
Ongoing registration. Next programs begin September 29, 2014. Call for details.
Courses run 3 days/week for 25 weeks followed by 5 weeks of full time clinical practicum.
· Grade 12 or Mature Student with proof of age over 19yrs old
· Entrance Assessment Exam
· Criminal Record Clearance
· Current medical, TB Clearance & Immunization records
· Medical Terminology
· Anatomy & Physiology
· Infection Control
· Communication Skills
· WHMIS Certificate
Nursing Unit Clerk Modules:
· Processing Medication Orders
· Processing Diagnostic Orders
· Processing Laboratory Orders
· Processing Surgical Orders
· Admissions, Transfers & Discharge
· Computer Training
· Clinical Practicum