Admission FAQs

Q. Where is the school located?

A. Canadian Health Care Academy is located in Surrey, BC.Our address is Unit 202 10252 City Parkway, Surrey, across from Surrey Central Skytrain Station; We are just 30 second walking distance from Surrey Central Station.

Q. Where can I park?

A. Although we do not have a parking lot, there is street parking in the vicinity and the public parking.

Q. What does it cost?

A. Canadian Health Care Academy is comparable to other private institutions in the lower mainland. Please contact an admissions representative directly for up-to-date tuition & supply costs.

Q. Can I meet with someone one-on-one to discuss my transcripts and take a tour of the facility?

A. Yes, appointments can be made with one of our admission specialists during regular office hours of 8am-5pm Mon-Fri. After-hour appointments can be made on an individual basis with advanced notice.

Q. Can I receive information about a program through the mail or email?

A. Yes, please call or email us your information and what course you would like to learn more about. And don’t forget to mention where you heard about CHCA.

Q. What training / backgrounds do the CHCA instructors come from?

A. All of our instructors are professionals in the medical field. We have RNs, LPNs and Nursing Unit Clerks on staff to teach you their profession.

Q. What is the Scope of Practice of a Practical Nurse?

A. The scope of practice for LPNs has expanded over the years. For the most current information, please view the BCCNP Website

Q. Are you a public or a private school?

A. Canadian Health Care Academy is a private school. We are accredited with the Registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) that guarantees that private institutions are teaching quality programs with the same standards across the board.

Q. Can I get a student loan or government funding for your programs?

A. Yes, our full time programs are eligible for Federal and BC Student Loans.As well, all of our students may contact Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC) AND / OR the Employment Insurance Agency to see if they qualify for part time and full time funding.

Q. How do I contact you?

A. You can contact us using the following methods: Phone: 604-540-2421,In person: Unit 202-10252 City Parkway, Surrey, across from Surrey Central Skytrain Station.


  • General Inquiries:
  • Program Inquiries:
  • Human Resources: