International Admission Process
Apply directly to the Canadian Health Care Academy
- Step 1. Find out about the program you are interested in.
- Step 2. Complete the Student Application Form. This form can be obtained from the Canadian Health Care Academy website or by sending an email request to email@example.com
- Step 3. Submit the Application Form to Canadian Health Care Academy with the $200 application fee (non-refundable) and with a copy of the High school certificate/diploma or university degree if required. We accept the copies of all the documents as e-mail attachments.
- Step 4. Upon receiving your application form and the application fee, we will process your application. If approved, you will be granted a conditional acceptance letter. You will also receive a CHCA Student Enrollment Contract. Sign the student enrollment contract and send it to CHCA by fax or you can scan it and send it as an e-mail attachment. However, do not forget to send the original contract by regular mail.
- Step 5. You must wire the tuition fee for one year to CHCA’s bank account. You may pay your tuition fee in two installments. The first installment will be 50%. It must be wired directly to the CHCA’s bank account in Canada. The remaining 50% must be paid upon the issuance of a study permit or by the first day of classes.