Canadian Health Care is a values-based organization that believes in high-quality education, student satisfaction and industry-relevant facilities. Our instructors and support staff are dedicated to ensuring a positive experience for all students. We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to fill the role of Nursing Instructors.
The Nursing Instructor will provide instruction and facilitate student learning in gerontology, community nursing, pediatric, maternity, mental health, and acute care, all clinical placements, etc. Our nursing department brings together instructors who are responsible for preparing and mentoring students. Our instructors are responsible for assuring quality educational experiences that prepare our students to become Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Current practicing license with one of the nursing regulatory Colleges (CLPNBC, CRNBC, or CRPNBC)
- A credential in adult education/equivalent or in progress from an accredited post- secondary institution or willing to enroll for Instructional Development Program.
- Three to five years of recent and relevant practice experience
- For maternity nursing instructor Practice experience in Mother/Baby clinical area is required for maternity nurse Instructors
- For Mental Health nursing instructor experience in Mental Health is required